By entering and using this Internet site or portal, whose domain name is carolinaeslava.com, property of Ana Carolina Eslava Alcántara, hereinafter referred to as CE®, the user is accepting the terms and conditions of use contained in this agreement and expressly declares its acceptance by using electronic means for such purpose, in terms of the provisions of article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code.
If the user does not fully and completely accept the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user must refrain from accessing, using and observing the carolinaeslava.com website.
The sole use of this website grants the general public the status of user (hereinafter referred to as the “user” or “users”) and implies full and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the general and specific conditions included in these terms and conditions of use published by CE® at the time the user accesses the carolinaeslava.com website.
Any modification to the present terms and conditions of use will be made when the holder of the same, in this case CE®, considers it appropriate, being the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that he/she is aware of such modifications.
Membership agreement for the use of the carolinaeslava.com website entered into by: on the one hand, CE®, and on the other hand, the user, both parties, subject to the provisions of this document.
- By virtue of the execution of this agreement, CE® grants and grants to the user the non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view and use the carolinaeslava.com website in accordance with the terms and conditions of use stipulated herein. For the purposes of this agreement, the parties agree that “user” shall mean any person of any nature who accesses the carolinaeslava.com website and/or any of the subpages that display its content and/or any person of any nature who registers and/or uses any of the services offered through the carolinaeslava.com website.
- The user may only print and/or copy any information contained or published on the carolinaeslava.com website exclusively for personal use, commercial use of such information is strictly prohibited. In case of being a legal entity, it will be subject to the provisions of article 148, section IV of the Federal Copyright Law.
- The reprinting, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicensing, sale, electronic or other reproduction, in whole or in part, of any information, document or graphic appearing on the carolinaeslava.com website for any use other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited unless prior written permission has been granted by CE®.
.Rules for the use of the carolinaeslava.com website.
The user and CE® agree that the use of the carolinaeslava.com website shall be subject to the following rules:
- Information contained on the carolinaeslava.com website. The user acknowledges and agrees that the information published or contained in this site will be clearly identified in such a way that it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by CE® or its suppliers.
- However, the information, concepts and opinions published on the carolinaeslava.com website do not necessarily reflect the position of CE®, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees and licensees (hereinafter referred to as “affiliates”). For this reason, CE® is not responsible for any of the information, opinions and concepts that are issued in the referred website. In this case, the user is recommended to consult with a specialist and/or professional in the matter. Furthermore, CE® is not responsible for the information contained in the pages of the carolinaeslava.com website, including subpages, with the understanding that the use and monitoring thereof is at the user’s own risk and responsibility.
- CE® reserves the right to block access to or partially or totally remove any information, communication or material that in its sole judgment may be: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; ii) fraudulent, contrived or misleading; iii) in violation of copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality, trade secrets or any intellectual property rights of a third party; iv) offensive or; v) in any way contravenes the provisions of this agreement. If the user wishes to obtain more information on a specific topic provided by CE® or its suppliers, he/she should consult directly with each of them, as appropriate, and/or with a specialist in the matter.
- The user acknowledges that CE® controls or censors the content available on the carolinaeslava.com website to the extent possible in advance, without the guarantee of being able to censor the content in its entirety. For this reason, CE® assumes no responsibility for the content provided to such site by independent or non-CE® providers and has no editorial control over the content, information and/or material generated and/or provided by third parties. All opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, offers or other information or content expressed or made available to the public by third parties are those of their respective authors and CE® assumes no responsibility for them. Likewise, CE® does not guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness, comprehensiveness and/or usefulness of any content provided by such third parties. In addition, CE® is not responsible for and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness and/or reliability of any opinion, information, advice or statement expressed by CE® through its Internet pages and under no circumstances shall CE® be liable for any damage and/or harm, direct or indirect, caused by virtue of the user’s reliance on information obtained through the carolinaeslava.com website.
- CE® reserves the right to remove or modify the content of this site that, in the sole judgment of CE®, does not meet its standards or that may be contrary to the current legal system and, therefore, shall not be liable for any failure or delay in removing such material.
Users acknowledge that, by providing the personal information required in any of the services provided on the carolinaeslava.com website, CE® grants the authorization indicated in Article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law.
In all cases, users are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to CE®.
Likewise, for the provision of services, the user is also obliged to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for such purpose.
6. Copyright and Industrial Property Rights.
CE®, Carolina Eslava®, the carolinaeslava.com website, its logos and all material appearing on the site are trademarks, domain names, trade names and artistic works owned by their respective owners and are protected by international treaties and applicable intellectual property and copyright laws.
Carolina Eslava® is a registered trademark owned by Ana Carolina Eslava Alcántara.
The copyrights on the content, organization, compilation, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and in general any information contained or published on the carolinaeslava.com website are duly protected in favor of CE®, its affiliates, suppliers and/or their respective owners, in accordance with the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The user is expressly prohibited from modifying, altering or deleting, either totally or partially, the notices, trademarks, commercial names, signs, advertisements, logos or in general any indication that refers to the ownership of the information contained in the aforementioned site.
In the event that the user transmits to CE® any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that requires to be licensed through the carolinaeslava.com website, the user hereby grants CE® a perpetual, universal, free, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license, which includes the rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display and publicly perform them.
The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall apply equally to any other information that the user sends or transmits to CE®, including, without limitation, ideas for renewing or improving the carolinaeslava.com website, whether these have been included in any space on the aforementioned page or by virtue of other means or modes of transmission known or to be developed in the future.
Therefore, the user expressly waives with this act to bring any action, suit or claim against CE®, its affiliates or suppliers for any actual or potential violation of any copyright or intellectual property derived from the information, programs, applications, software, ideas and other material that the user submits to the website carolinaeslava.com.
Es nuestra política actuar contra las violaciones que en materia de propiedad intelectual se pudieran generar u originar según lo estipulado en la legislación y en otras leyes de propiedad intelectual aplicables, incluyendo la eliminación o el bloqueo del acceso a material que se encuentra sujeto a actividades que infrinjan el derecho de propiedad intelectual de terceros.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents that are or are introduced in said website carolinaeslava.com and/or any of its services, violate their intellectual property rights, they should send a notification through the contact form, in which they indicate:
- True personal data (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the claimant).
- Autographic signature with the personal data of the holder of the intellectual property rights.
- Precise and complete indication of the content(s) protected by the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, as well as the location of such violations on the referred website.
- Express and clear statement that the introduction of the indicated content(s) has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed intellectual property rights.
- Express, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content(s) constitutes a violation of such rights.
7. Advertising Material.
The user acknowledges and agrees that CE® is an independent organization from third party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, advertisements and other advertising or promotional material (hereinafter referred to as “advertising material”) may be published on the carolinaeslava.com website.
The user acknowledges and agrees that advertising material is not part of the main content published on the carolinaeslava.com website.
Likewise, you acknowledge and accept with this act that this material is protected by the applicable intellectual and industrial property laws.
8. Denial of warranties.
The user agrees that use of the carolinaeslava.com website is at the user’s own risk and that the services and products provided and offered therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
CE® does not warrant that the carolinaeslava.com site will meet the requirements of the user or that the services offered therein will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
CE® does not guarantee or endorse in any way the truthfulness, accuracy, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of the material published on the carolinaeslava.com website, as they are the responsibility of their author.
CE® disclaims all warranties and conditions, both express and implied, with regard to the services and information contained or available on or through the carolinaeslava.com website; including, without limitation:
- The availability of use of the carolinaeslava.com website.
- La ausencia de virus, errores, desactivadores o cualquier otro material contaminante o con funciones destructivas en la información o programas disponibles en o a través del sitio web carolinaeslava.com o en general cualquier falla en dicho sitio.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, CE® or its suppliers may update the content of the carolinaeslava.com web site from time to time, and the user is requested to note that some information advertised or contained on or through the carolinaeslava.com web site may be out of date and/or contain inaccuracies or typographical or spelling errors.
9. Limitations on liability.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall CE® be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any way arising out of or relating to:
- The use or performance of the carolinaeslava.com website, with the delay or unavailability of use of CE®.
- The provision or failure to provide services of any information or graphics contained or published on or through the carolinaeslava.com website.
- Updating or failure to update information.
- The alteration or modification, in whole or in part, of the information after it has been included on the carolinaeslava.com website.
- Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on stedica.com or through the links that may be included on the carolinaeslava.com website.
- The provision of, or failure to provide, other services, all of the foregoing shall apply, even in cases where CE® has been notified or advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Payment methods.
To make payments on the carolinaeslava.com website, a valid credit card issued in Mexico by Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express® is required. Upon payment of an order on the carolinaeslava.com website and after having confirmed the products ordered, the user will be automatically connected to PayPal® or the credit card processor where confirmation of the card number and security key will be requested. This process is done directly between the bank’s credit authorizer and the buyer or user.
Security codes are not stored on the carolinaeslava.com website, which ensures a safer shopping experience. Prices include IVA and do not include shipping costs.
CE® reserves the right to request official documents from its customers, as a means of validation of the product purchase process through its website carolinaeslava.com, especially in orders placed by telephone.
The successful completion of a purchase on the carolinaeslava.com website does not imply acceptance of the transaction or order, this will be confirmed via email to the address you registered, once it has been processed, the respective charge is approved by the bank and the order has been filled.
You may cancel your order before it is shipped by calling (55) 5659-9726 in Mexico City, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
If upon receipt of your order cancellation, the products have already been shipped, we ask that you do not receive them at the time of delivery at your home. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise, we will credit your credit card for the amount of your purchase, except for the cost of shipping.
CE® undertakes to deliver the products purchased through the carolinaeslava.com website by means of a specialized courier service within the Mexican Republic, such as Multipack®, DHL®, UPS® or FedEx®.
Orders are processed in less than 24 business hours. Orders received after 6:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will not be considered business days for order processing or shipping purposes. Delivery times vary according to the geographical area of the recipient and their approximate time is specified when the tracking number corresponding to the order is sent. It is important to mention that in order to comply with this, it is necessary that the recipient’s address contains all the complete and correct information. CE® does not deliver to PO Boxes.
All products offered on the carolinaeslava.com website are subject to availability, although all products are normally in stock.
All merchandise is subject to stock, so delivery time may vary, or the order may be cancelled and charges refunded if the product is not restockable.
Product features and specifications are subject to change without notice. However, no product will be shipped without first notifying the customer of any change in the characteristics of the product for confirmation.
At the time of delivery to the address specified by the customer, the person receiving the goods will be asked to show official identification (voter’s credential, passport or driver’s license), so we request to have this document on hand at the time of receiving the purchased products.
12. Return Policy.
There are no refunds on downloadable electronic products or online courses.
13. Changes to the carolinaeslava.com website.
CE® may at any time and when it deems appropriate, without notice to the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of the website carolinaeslava.com, without giving rise to any claim or compensation, nor does this imply recognition of any liability whatsoever in favor of the user.
14. Modifications to the agreement.
CE® reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of use of this agreement at any time, such modifications to be effective immediately by means of:
- Publication of the amended agreement on the stedica.com website.
- Notification to the user of such modifications.
Thus, the user agrees to review this agreement periodically in order to keep abreast of such modifications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each time the user accesses the carolinaeslava.com site it will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the modifications to this agreement.
15. Additional terms.
16. Transfer of rights.
CE® may, at any time and when it deems appropriate, assign all or part of its rights and obligations under this agreement. By virtue of such assignment, CE® shall be released from any obligation in favor of the user, established in this agreement.
User agrees to indemnify CE®, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and consultants against any action, suit or claim (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of any breach by User of this Agreement; including, without limitation, any arising out of:
- Any aspect related to the use of the carolinaeslava.com website.
- information contained or available on or through the carolinaeslava.com web site or libel, defamation or any other conduct in violation of this agreement by you in the use of any portion of the carolinaeslava.com website.
- Violation of applicable laws or international treaties relating to copyrights or intellectual property rights contained in or available on or through the carolinaeslava.com website.
CE® reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without notice or notification to the user, to:
- To terminate this agreement definitively.
- Discontinue or cease publication of the carolinaeslava.com website permanently without liability to CE®, its affiliates or suppliers.
These terms and conditions of use and the additional terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreements or understandings. Any clause or provision of this agreement, as well as of the additional terms, legally declared invalid, will be eliminated or modified at the option of CE®, with the purpose of correcting its defect or flaw. However, all other clauses or provisions shall remain in full force, effect and validity.
20. Non-waiver of rights.
The failure of CE®, its affiliates or suppliers to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement shall in no way be construed as a waiver of such right or remedy.
21. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
This agreement shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws and before the courts of Mexico City.
If you have any complaints, questions or suggestions, please visit the “Contact Us” section, or call (55) 5659-9726.
*Last update: December 1, 2019.